Moisture Management has one simple goal... “To extend the life of your roof, to help you avoid costly replacement, and protect the value of your building and its contents.”
A key component to achieving this goal is our Moisture GUARD pro-active maintenance program. Combining a mix of information gathering, regularly scheduled inspections, and preventive maintenance, Moisture Management can extend the life of sustainable roofing systems by as much as 50%-100% for just pennies a square foot!
The Moisture GUARD program has been designed to be customized to fit the varying goals and needs of our valued clients. Whether you require only basic inspection services to keep your warranties valid or intensive, aggressive pro-active services, Moisture GUARD will provide a customized plan to reduce your time, money, and headaches spent on roof management.
Moisture GUARD can create a return on your pennies per square foot investment in several ways…
- Increasing the service life of the existing roof.
- Reduces the overall number of leaks.
- Reduces the overall costs of the leaks.
- Reduces energy costs. – (wet insulation doesn’t insulate!)
- Eliminates Mold issues and related expenses.
- Eliminates Crisis Management expenses. (i.e. downtime, loss of space, clean up costs, etc.).
- Pro-actively handles warranty claims and adjustments. (Completes all documentation necessary and expedites the process from warranty claim to warranty adjustment).
- Increases the salvage value of your roof when replacement becomes necessary.
All of our Moisture GUARD programs (Standard, Premier, Elite, and Pinnacle) come with our unique, proprietary presentation software, Moisture GUARD PC Plus™. This simple to use program allows you to view your roofing inventory in an organized fashion, while providing you with One-Click roof leak reporting. Each roof section in your inventory can be viewed with a simple click of the mouse, showing you the condition, age, size, type, and current deficiencies, accompanied with photos of each roof.